Electronic Piggy Bank Safe Money Box looks like toys but it is a small coffer for financial management. With your own password , you can save money and set up savings goals and plan finances. It can be used to store toys, jewelry, passbook, and so on. Coins on the slot can be put into coins as small money can, can also put notes.
A Great Birthday Present, A Decoration For House As Well.
Electronic Piggy Bank ATM Password Cash Coins Money Saving Safe Box Automatic Deposit Banknote Toys Gift
Material: Natural Resin
Size: 185 X 129 X 120mm/7.28 X 5.08 X 4.72″
Battery: 3 X AA Batteries (Not Included)
Follow the steps below to use a safe:
Warm Tip: You need to enter a four-digit code firstly to open the safe. Safe default password is: 0000.
1. Enter 4 digits password, a green light will shine. If you enter a wrong password, the red light shines and you may hear some voice “PLEASE TRY AGAIN”
2. Then rotate the knob clockwise to open the door. Green light shines for 10 seconds, you will hear the door squeak.
3. If the door is kept on opening for longer than 10 seconds, green light stops shining and makes the beeps sounds every 20 seconds. Close the door to stop the beeping.
4. Put Banknote into the mouth directly. Enter the password then you can withdraw money.
5. When you finished, please confirm the door is closed.
To change the password, follow these steps:
Enter the current password (default is 0000) and open the door.
Hold the ‘*’ button down, both green light and red light flash.
Within 15 seconds, enter the new 4-digits password, press ‘#’ button to store your new password, both lights stop flashing.
If the new password did not enter within 15 seconds, the application will stop adn you should restart it to go on.
Release the “*” button and close the door, you will hear beeps or sounds.
Enter your current password and open the door (default 0000)
Push the switch on the door back left or the right to set the beeps or sounds.
Close the door of the safe
Offer Valid while stock lasts
This website is not a part of the Facebook website, Facebook Inc. It is also not part of the Google Website or Alphabet Inc. Additionally, this site is not endorsed by Facebook or Google in any way. FACEBOOK and GOOGLE is a trademark of FACEBOOK Inc and ALPHABET INC respectively.